Join now

Jobs with Corporate Social Responsibility, etc. (New York)

Hey all,

My name is Miljan and I am from Montenegro. I just moved to NYC in search for employment. I have just finished my MA in Middle Eastern Studies and I am eager to start working as I have spent enough time in an institutionalized setting.

I have graduated and received an IB diploma from Armand Hammer United World College in Protected content , I have received a BA in Political Economy and German Language from Bates College in Protected content , and my MA from Lund University in Sweden.

I have a lot of experience with NGO work as I am a deputy director and co-founder of Kosmos Solutions International, a Kenya-based NGO, I have also completed a 6-month internship in Cairo, Egypt last year working in developing a CSR department and soing research about CSR in Egypt and "developing" countries. Moreover, I have significant experience in business mediation, as I successfully mediated between a number of investors and projects in Egypt, Montenegro and Slovakia.

My mother tongue is Serbian, but I also speak English and German fluently, and have working competency in French, Spanish and Russian, with elementary knowledge of Swedish.

I would be more than happy to pass on my CV to anyone who has any suggestions for me. Any reply that can be of any help will be much appreciated!
Best,

Miljan

New York Forum