Join now

Jobs with Corporate Social Responsibility, etc. (New York)

Hey all,

My name is Miljan and I am from Montenegro. I just moved to NYC in search for employment. I have just finished my MA in Middle Eastern Studies and I am eager to start working as I have spent enough time in an institutionalized setting.

I have graduated and received an IB diploma from Armand Hammer United World College in Protected content , I have received a BA in Political Economy and German Language from Bates College in Protected content , and my MA from Lund University in Sweden.

I have a lot of experience with NGO work as I am a deputy director and co-founder of Kosmos Solutions International, a Kenya-based NGO, I have also completed a 6-month internship in Cairo, Egypt last year working in developing a CSR department and soing research about CSR in Egypt and "developing" countries. Moreover, I have significant experience in business mediation, as I successfully mediated between a number of investors and projects in Egypt, Montenegro and Slovakia.

My mother tongue is Serbian, but I also speak English and German fluently, and have working competency in French, Spanish and Russian, with elementary knowledge of Swedish.

I would be more than happy to pass on my CV to anyone who has any suggestions for me. Any reply that can be of any help will be much appreciated!