Join now

Large 1 bedroom apartment available in East Village - Sept 1 - Oct 31 (maybe longer). (New York)

Hi all,

This posting is for my cousin who just finished writing a book, "The girl from Foreign", and is currently on book tours across the US. I recommend you check it out.

She is looking to sublet her Protected content foot Protected content (the whole floor) 1 BR apartment in the east village (the address is something like Bowrey and 4th street) for Sept 1. The location is great - near just about everything including NYU and the west village and is quite safe. The apartment is completely furnished and would be great for someone either just moving to the city or visiting for a few months. 2 people might be okay, but 1 would be better. The rent is $ Protected content utilities and there is probably a 1 month security deposit but you could negotiate that with her. She might be looking to extend the sublet for the right person but that is something you would have to discuss with her directly. This is really a great deal for the village.

If interested, send me an e-mail to Protected content and I will send you some pictures. She wants to make a decision in the next Protected content , so please contact me before August 22nd.

Sam

New York Forum

Our Global Partners