Join now

Looking for new friends :) (New York)

Hello everyone!!
My name is Leslie, I m originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina but I live in the US.
I don t live in NYC ( sadly...lol cause I love that city) but I live in a small town in CT, about 2 hrs and half away from NYC by train.
I have some friends here but it s not like when I was in FL, I lived there for a while and I found it easier to meet new people than here...
One thing I miss about my hometown is being able to meet people from other countries and cultures, here where I live now, everyone is local or americans in general and I would like to meet people from other places and backgrounds.
I m planning to become an Albatros member sometime soon because I would like to be able to communicate with more people here and hopefully attend some NYC meet up :)
Hope to hear from you guys soon! Have a great rest of the week.

Leslie

PS: I would prefer to meet people ( men and women) between 25 and 40 yrs old since I suppose we would have more things in common, but any age is fine, but that age range is preferred, and of course if u happen to live in the New England area like me, much better!!
Thanks again!!

New York Forum

Our Global Partners