Join now

Looking for new friends :) (New York)

Hello everyone!!
My name is Leslie, I m originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina but I live in the US.
I don t live in NYC ( sadly...lol cause I love that city) but I live in a small town in CT, about 2 hrs and half away from NYC by train.
I have some friends here but it s not like when I was in FL, I lived there for a while and I found it easier to meet new people than here...
One thing I miss about my hometown is being able to meet people from other countries and cultures, here where I live now, everyone is local or americans in general and I would like to meet people from other places and backgrounds.
I m planning to become an Albatros member sometime soon because I would like to be able to communicate with more people here and hopefully attend some NYC meet up :)
Hope to hear from you guys soon! Have a great rest of the week.

Leslie

PS: I would prefer to meet people ( men and women) between 25 and 40 yrs old since I suppose we would have more things in common, but any age is fine, but that age range is preferred, and of course if u happen to live in the New England area like me, much better!!
Thanks again!!

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

New York Forum