Join now

Looking for one bed room from the end Aug (New York)

I am looking for a neat furnished apartment in Manhattan area - monthly fee will be around $ Protected content can pay more if the place is reasonable). If I can have my own bathroom then I don't mind to share the home with others. The place should be neat and somewhat quiet although I don't mind having a home party on weekends - (I love to cook...) No smoker and no drags please.

I can move in anytime after the end of Aug and I can stay there for a year if everything is going well. A big closet is a must-have.

A little about myself:
I am originally from Japan and been in the US for over 16 years. I have been working as an IT consultant for 12 years.- straight female. I will be working in Midtown area.
I love sports such as playing tennis, in-line skate, swimming, Hot yoga, biking and so on.
I love to travel a lot including camping and backpacking. At home I love to cook and bake (into organic foods. I cook a lot of international foods. ) and read some self-improvement books. I also have to study a lot for my work related certificates so I need some quiet environment.

Thank you!

New York Forum