Luxury 2 BR Furnished Apartment for Rent Sept. 1 (New York)
No Fee / Condo Listed by Owner
Luxury Boutique Apartment for rent by owner. Perfect for an expat wanting to be in the heart of NYC's trendiest neighborhoods. New apartment with enormous private Terrace. Rarely available for Rent this is one of only 10 Units in this W-Hotel style building. This apartment is being offered Furnished for a 12-month term beginning September 1, Protected content .
This gleaming apartment is located at the intersection of the East Village, Bowery, NoHo, Soho and the Lower East Side. Subway stop (F train) is directly across the street. Easy walk to Soho, Greenwich Village and all the best of Downtown NYC. The five year old building includes an elevator, shared roof deck and Video Doorman to accept packages for you.
The apartment includes one large master bedroom (which opens to the terrace) and one small second room (no window). The Chefs Kitchen opens into a large sunlit living room / dinning room with floor to ceiling windows that open onto the covered terrace - usable year round.
Inside the apartment:
- New Kitchen sporting Stainless Steel Viking Stove, Liebherr fridge, microwave,
- Bosch dishwasher, Caesar stone countertops, coffee machine.
- In Unit Washing Machine and Dryer made by Bosch
- Hardwood Floors
- High Ceilings / Good Sunlight
- Large Private Terrace Protected content 10) with Lounge area and Stainless steel Grill
- Ultra Modern bathroom is spacious with soaking tub and top of the line fixtures
- Massive Walk-In Closet in Master Bedroom
- Central A/C and Heat with separate zone for Living Room and Master Bedroom
- Stunning semi-private roof deck with view of Empire State Building
Two city parks are on the block and Whole Foods is only one block away.
The apartment includes furnishings including, L shaped Modern Leather Couch, 2 LCD TVs, Dining room Table, Modern Bar Stools and everything else you need to feel at home.
More details and Pictures at Protected content