I am currently seeking a MicroStrategy Senior Analyst required for a leading publishing firm based in New York City.
This is a brand new role for our client, who is looking for a new MicroStrategy Analyst due to continued growth of their team after moving to MicroStrategy in the last year.
Please let me know if you would be interested in this position or if you can recommend anyone for it. Below follows more details.
In this role, as the successful candidate, you will focus on the requirements gathering, analysis, design and development of MicroStrategy Business Intelligence reporting systems. On top of this you will also be responsible for all Data Warehousing design and development as you help this world-class organization.
Other key responsibilities include:
• Providing technical support on all MicroStrategy projects: production support, modifications, development, and testing
• Providing functional MicroStrategy expertise to management and customers
• Collaborating with customers to develop functional requirements, identify options for meeting those requirements and recommend a course of action, following through implementing or overseeing all technical aspects
• Assisting functional users in the prioritization of outstanding tasks and aligning resources to deliver prioritized tasks
• Design, develop and support ETL processes required to provide data for the reports from the original source systems in the data warehouse
For this role you must be an experienced MicroStrategy Systems Analyst who excels in delivering results within a fast-paced environment. You should have strong MicroStrategy project design and reporting experience with experience in a number of the following; Command Manager, Object Manager, Integrity Manager and Enterprise Manager. You should have a good understanding of Data Warehousing design such as Star Schemas and Snowflake development together with an understanding of Data Warehousing methodologies like Kimball and/or Inmon methodologies.
Finally, you must be degree educated, have multiple full life cycle development experience and be able to work independently with customers and developers and work within a team environment. The position requires someone with creativity and good problem-solving skills.
On offer is a competitive salary + good benefits package.
Please get in touch if you are interested, can recommend anyone or have any questions. Contact me or send your resume to Protected content .
Thanks for your help and interest in advance,