Join now

Modern 2bd Apartment Available in Brooklyn (New York)

I work at the UN and have to leave this great apartment but I want someone cool to get it. It's a beautiful, modern 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment in Brooklyn. The kitchen and bathroom are new with granite countertops, stainless fixtures and appliances, including a dishwasher and washer and dryer in the apartment. The floorplan is open and bright, the large windows and the great balcony (great for bbqs) have a peaceful view as it looks out onto a large, beautiful old tree.

It's on the border of Prospect Heights and Crown Heights (on the corner of Bedford Avenue and Bergen Street). The commute into Manhattan is on the 2,3,4 or 5 subway line at Franklin Avenue (but is also close to the A,C, trains). It is also near Prospect Park, the Brooklyn Museum and Brooklyn Botanical Gardens. Pets are welcome, and the landlord, live-in super and manager are all nice people.

I've attached some pictures so you can see what the apartment looks like. The rent is $2,000 per month, plus all utilities, and it's available in December, and there are NO fees. Email me on Protected content if you're interested.

New York Forum