New York City Bucket List
I've just arrived in NYC from London. I've been here a couple of weeks now. From my office window I can see the city and I know there's so much out there waiting for me to do. So I wanna go ahead and do it - one thing at the time.
I've decided to make a little bucket list, and was hoping you all could help me add to it, or tell me your own experiences of things on the list. Here goes:
- Visit Soho house
- Eat a $1 burger - Done
- Watch an NY Yankees Games - Done
- Have a rooftop picnic
- Walk across brooklyn bridge at day time - Done
- Walk across brooklyn bridge at night
- Perform in a theatre show
- Statue of Liberty
- Run the perimeter of Central Park
- Ride the staten island Ferry
- Ride the cable car from Roosevelt Island
- Join a flash mob dance
That's it for now. If you have any exciting ideas which I should try out please let me know and I'll give it a shot.