Join now

Nikon Photographers in New York - Join the group!

Hi!

some of you know me as the official event photographer for Internations New York.

I decided to create a virtual group for Nikon photographers in New York.

I created this group because I'm constantly looking for other photographers that I can network with. So no matter if photography is your hobby or if it pays your bills, feel free to join the group.

We meet from time to time to share best practice and to review the latest Nikon rumors. I shoot with different D-SLRs (DX and FX), but there is so much more out there. What about studio photography? What about using strobes off camera? I've learned a lot from other people and now I want to share what I have learned with you!

I'm not a full time photographer, but photography covers a good portion of my schedule. I would always volunteer to assist other photographers, just to learn from them! There is no right or wrong when it comes to photography but there are many different styles. At the same time I'm sometimes looking for assistance so this network is also suppose to offer a platform where you can connect and establish work partnerships.

To join the group click on the following link: Protected content

Reach out to me with any questions you might have!

Sven

New York Forum

Our Global Partners