Join now

No plans tonight? See a play w/ our Theatre Group! (New York)

I have one discounted ticket ($30) available in my group for a play, "THE OLD BOY," on Wed 13 Feb, 20:00 ET (details below). If you are interested in joining us, please send me a message via the InterNations web site. This is a great opportunity to see some of NYC's best live theater for far less than full price! Out-of-towners welcome.

THE OLD BOY by A.R. Gurney
THEATRE ROW, Protected content 42nd Street (nr. 9th Ave), Manhattan
Protected content

The Old Boy is a powerful and moving story about a man who must face his past while attempting to change his future. A distinguished alumnus returns to his elite Prep School to dedicate a building to his best friend, now dead.
As he flashes back on his past relationships, homophobia and its consequences force him to confront the repressed, WASPy ruling class that has rewarded him, but also required him to remain an old boy well into middle age.

From the author of the beloved plays as Love Letters, Sylvia and Keen's award-winning The Dining Room. Chosen by Time Magazine as one of the year's 10 best plays for Protected content , THE OLD BOY traces the conflict between old and new American values and having the courage to change.

"As powerful as anything this playwright has written." - The New York Times

New York Forum

Our Global Partners