2-bedroom – 2-bathroom - $ Protected content newly renovated – available JUNE 1st Protected content NO broker’s fee
Move into a beautiful renovated two-bedroom (and two-bathroom) in a walk-up building on Bradhurst Ave (corner 146th Street) as of June 1st.
- Marble bathrooms
- Hardwood floors
- Granite counter top kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Rent includes heat and water
- Bedrooms are light and spacious and have a lot of closet space
- Exposed brick
- Approx. Protected content ft
- Great Building Management
Great location, nice neighbors in the building, view on Jackie Robinson Park, restaurants, shopping, Laundromat, NYSC, Starbucks - all just around the corner. Just 3 blocks from the 145th Street A, B, C, D subway stop Protected content to Columbus circle)
The apartment is near CUNY City College, Columbia University, Presbyterian Hospital, Sugar Hill, Washington Heights, Manhattanville, and Morningside Heights.
Students, young professionals, and everyone are welcomed. Dogs & Cats by case basis and usually require an extra half month security.
- Available June 1st Protected content
Pictures available on request.