Join now

ONE ROOM RENT HEART OF WILLIAMSBURG (New York)

2 BEDROOM APARTMENT.

Beautiful apartment in a two family home right in the Heart of Williamsburg.

Short walking Protected content to the Bedford Ave. L train , and to the Marcy station J/M Protected content walk).

Room available October 1st, in amazing 1st floor apartment. It has one closet with good space and can easily fit a queen sized bed and furniture, and a window facing to the back yard, hardwood floor.

Rent is $ Protected content security deposit is $ Protected content , $2,200 to move plus utilities. Available October 1st. Rent includes heat, gas and hot water. Other utilities run between $75- $100 The apt. is already equipped with wireless internet. Full bathroom (bath and shower) living room and full kitchen.

I'm looking for someone responsible and pay bills on time, respectful (no parties at home), clean, i like to keep the apartment nice and clean, and also Must have a steady income (proof of income required and references). No couples.

Absolutely NO SMOKING inside or around the apartment, and Drug free. Sorry.

No Pets.

Since this is a share apartment please send me an email ( Protected content a picture and a short description about you and your stay here (where you work, schedule, how long have been in NY?/reason of moving). Feel free to message me and ask any questions you may have of me. I'm a Female clean and respectful , I'm Designer (jewelry and decorative stuff) and also have a full time job working in a restaurant, I like to go out but never bring the party at home. I'm quiet person and i like to enjoy my place because i'm working must of the time. This is a very paceful place, and you will enjoy that. I prefer Long Term staying room mate.

MORE ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:

The location is amazing and the neighborhood is beautiful, Williamsburg is a non-stop neighborhood but my block is unique peaceful, just off Bedford and you have the best of both worlds. Lots of very cool restaurants and bars, 2 new independent movie theaters, IndieScreen CineClub just 3 blocks away, Post Office, Laundry,Gym,Yoga, Grocery stores one block, nice Bakery stores. Trader Joes, Whole Foods at Union Square just 3 stops away from L train.

Thank You.

New York Forum