Join now

Paid Recruitment - Marketing Profile‏ (New York)

Dear HR Consultants & Hiring Managers,

I have been working in UAE since April Protected content and currently am in Mumbai. For some personal reasons I wish to go move to USA critically. My last salary in UAE was AED Protected content (Which I did later realize was extremely low to my experiences and profile). I was selected at a few companies at a salary of between AED Protected content Protected content , however due to my visa status, things did not work out and I had to come back to India.

I am currently looking to move to US with a minimum salary of USD (Monthly) 5k to 7k + Visa Sponsorship and I am willingly open to pay Protected content % of my 1st 3 months salary to any person or agency that helps me get recruited in USA on monthly basis.

About me;

Holding a 7+ years of over Marketing, Branding, Advertising, Events, Corp Com and related areas, I was employed an in country start-up position with BizX - A Barter & Advertising Agency, which tough me the insights of Marketing, Advertising & Media markets of UAE. The position was a great learning stone fir the local markets in my career, the profile widely thought me about Advertising, Media, Events & Communications of UAE, however combining the experience that I hold and the market knowledge I know hold in UAE, I believe that I am equipped to hold a better position and am looking for a change.

To highlight my KEY ACHIVEMENTS;

· Protected content Global opportunity & Threat Analysis program in Switzerland & Turkey as a Part of IIPM Program in Protected content

· Protected content as Executive, Grew to Head – Marketing Level at Katha Media Group – Mumbai, India in Protected content

· Protected content over Protected content Appearances and over Protected content Appearances as the Media Face & Brand Representative for Brands like Reliance Securities, The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) & Skyception Media

· Protected content Creative & Collateral Development and Digital Media for Brands like Catwalk Shoes, Sean Paul India Tour, Goa International Fashion Week, Ashoka Builders, Abhyudaya Bank and many more

· Protected content as the Top 3 “Young Entrepreneur of India – Protected content by Entrepreneur India

· Protected content in the Top 3 “Most Creative Business – Protected content by Small Business Congress

· Protected content Reliance Capital’s Idea Express Innovation Award for generating & implementing Innovative Business Ideas in Protected content

To highlight my skills, my experiences have taught me a lot about;

· Protected content have led several teams in my experience
· Protected content Associations, Tie ups & Cross Marketing
· Protected content a Media Representative and have face the media over Protected content
· Protected content Person, Presentation & Public Addressing
· Protected content & Digital Media
· Protected content Activities
· Protected content Designing & Production - Visualization
· Protected content writing
· Protected content , Its planning & Execution (Seminars, Tradeshows, Concerts, Offsites, and many more)
· Protected content Defined Campaign Strategy Planning & Execution
· Protected content & Radio Advertising and Buying of FCTs at superior discounted rates
· Protected content & Media Relations
· Protected content Targeting & Understanding of Audience Reaction
· Protected content Brand Positioning
· Protected content , Outdoor and Digital Media Buying & Planning

I wouldn't say that I have learnt everything about the same but I have polished my knowledge, skills and experiences in the mentioned areas.

I am looking for a position within, (arranged as priority);
- An Advertising / Creative Agency; As a lead / co lead / manager - Account / Client Services
- Corporate Brand; as A Lead / co lead / manager - Marketing / Branding / Communications / Advertising / Digital Team
- Event Agency; A Lead / co lead / Manager - Account / Client Servicing
- Not looking for any Sales / Business Generation Profiles
where I could enhance my skills even more with a justified remuneration, whereas the company can expect from me loyalty and justice to my job.

Regards,
Kay Kulkarni,
UAE Protected content
India Protected content

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

New York Forum