Join now

Paid Recruitment - Marketing Profile‏ (New York)

Dear HR Consultants & Hiring Managers,

I have been working in UAE since April Protected content and currently am in Mumbai. For some personal reasons I wish to go move to USA critically. My last salary in UAE was AED Protected content (Which I did later realize was extremely low to my experiences and profile). I was selected at a few companies at a salary of between AED Protected content Protected content , however due to my visa status, things did not work out and I had to come back to India.

I am currently looking to move to US with a minimum salary of USD (Monthly) 5k to 7k + Visa Sponsorship and I am willingly open to pay Protected content % of my 1st 3 months salary to any person or agency that helps me get recruited in USA on monthly basis.

About me;

Holding a 7+ years of over Marketing, Branding, Advertising, Events, Corp Com and related areas, I was employed an in country start-up position with BizX - A Barter & Advertising Agency, which tough me the insights of Marketing, Advertising & Media markets of UAE. The position was a great learning stone fir the local markets in my career, the profile widely thought me about Advertising, Media, Events & Communications of UAE, however combining the experience that I hold and the market knowledge I know hold in UAE, I believe that I am equipped to hold a better position and am looking for a change.

To highlight my KEY ACHIVEMENTS;

· Protected content Global opportunity & Threat Analysis program in Switzerland & Turkey as a Part of IIPM Program in Protected content

· Protected content as Executive, Grew to Head – Marketing Level at Katha Media Group – Mumbai, India in Protected content

· Protected content over Protected content Appearances and over Protected content Appearances as the Media Face & Brand Representative for Brands like Reliance Securities, The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) & Skyception Media

· Protected content Creative & Collateral Development and Digital Media for Brands like Catwalk Shoes, Sean Paul India Tour, Goa International Fashion Week, Ashoka Builders, Abhyudaya Bank and many more

· Protected content as the Top 3 “Young Entrepreneur of India – Protected content by Entrepreneur India

· Protected content in the Top 3 “Most Creative Business – Protected content by Small Business Congress

· Protected content Reliance Capital’s Idea Express Innovation Award for generating & implementing Innovative Business Ideas in Protected content

To highlight my skills, my experiences have taught me a lot about;

· Protected content have led several teams in my experience
· Protected content Associations, Tie ups & Cross Marketing
· Protected content a Media Representative and have face the media over Protected content
· Protected content Person, Presentation & Public Addressing
· Protected content & Digital Media
· Protected content Activities
· Protected content Designing & Production - Visualization
· Protected content writing
· Protected content , Its planning & Execution (Seminars, Tradeshows, Concerts, Offsites, and many more)
· Protected content Defined Campaign Strategy Planning & Execution
· Protected content & Radio Advertising and Buying of FCTs at superior discounted rates
· Protected content & Media Relations
· Protected content Targeting & Understanding of Audience Reaction
· Protected content Brand Positioning
· Protected content , Outdoor and Digital Media Buying & Planning

I wouldn't say that I have learnt everything about the same but I have polished my knowledge, skills and experiences in the mentioned areas.

I am looking for a position within, (arranged as priority);
- An Advertising / Creative Agency; As a lead / co lead / manager - Account / Client Services
- Corporate Brand; as A Lead / co lead / manager - Marketing / Branding / Communications / Advertising / Digital Team
- Event Agency; A Lead / co lead / Manager - Account / Client Servicing
- Not looking for any Sales / Business Generation Profiles
where I could enhance my skills even more with a justified remuneration, whereas the company can expect from me loyalty and justice to my job.

Regards,
Kay Kulkarni,
UAE Protected content
India Protected content

New York Forum