Presenter needed living in Marborough, Connecticut (New York)
A global leader in cross-cultural and language training is seeking experienced cross-cultural Subject Matter Experts to deliver 90-minute, one-on-one interactive sessions. Acting as a guest speaker during training programs, Subject Matter Experts will present information on a specific subject for one relocating executive and their families.
For this presentation we would need someone with the ability to create a presentation on daily life in the area of Marlbourough, CT.
As our organization continues to grow we are strengthening and expanding our network of Cross-Cultural Subject Matter Experts worldwide, however we are actively searching for Subject Matter Experts in Marborough, Connecticut.
Ideally I would like someone that has lived in the area as an Expat for around 6 months Protected content . So knowledge of the area is up to date.
Subject Matter Experts do not need to be physically located in the country being presented, however in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the country is required.
• Must have practical and recent/current international living & working experience
• Should demonstrate a positive attitude toward executives’ current and host country
• Must be articulate, and have ability to communicate clearly & comfortably via phone
• Capable of constructing a thorough hand-out using Company’s presentation template & guidelines
• Knowledge of cross-cultural field
• Public speaking experience preferred
• Ability to train in English; knowledge of an additional language is a plus.
Please contact me directly for more information at Protected content