Real Estate Intern (New York)
BLU Commercial Intern:
BLU Realty Group’s The Kim Team’s Commercial Division is looking for a creative and resourceful intern to join the team. This is an opportunity to work as an Intern with growth potential for a college student who wants to learn and grow their knowledge in commercial real estate.
· Protected content on proposals for brokers, including handling private and confidential business
· Protected content and maintaining a database to store building property information and client information
· Protected content Comparative Market Reports (CMA’s) and Financial Reports for various client portfolios including however not limited to Green Energy Promotion and Statistics, Investment portfolio reports with financial and market updates
· Protected content out administrative and clerical work
· Protected content be open to new ideas and have a positive outlook on life
· Protected content own a computer and have access to high speed internet
· Protected content have a phone
· Protected content proficient in Microsoft Office specifically power point, excel, and MS Access and/or database creation skills
· Protected content detail oriented, friendly and outgoing personality
· Protected content ability to work autonomously or part of a team when needed
· Protected content be professional and polished in demeanor and have the ability to multi task and prioritize effectively.
How to Apply: Please send a resume via e-mail to Protected content with “BLU Commercial Intern” in the subject line and a brief response explaining your goals of working in a science or business-related field.
This Position is Unpaid, great for experience and resume building in the New York City Work Environment.