Ridgewood Queens Beautiful apartment Sept-June (New York)
Greetings! We are a small family of four who live in a beautiful apartment/house in the lovely and family-friendly neighborhood of Ridgewood, Queens. We're setting off on a 9-month sabbatical in September Protected content , aiming to return by the end of June Protected content , and we'd like to rent out our place for the duration of that period. The apartment will be furnished but won't have any of our personal things to get in your way. This is a family-owned house, very cozy and well-equipped, and our apartment would be a great fit for a small family or a couple. Our neighbors who co-own the building live upstairs, and will be around to provide support while we're away.
- $2,500 monthly rent, includes heat, hot water, internet (electricity and cooking gas separate, estimate less than $100/mo)
- this is the second floor of a three-family house, one flight of stairs
- open kitchen connected to spacious, light-filled living/dining space
- 2.5 bedrooms (there's a small room with a window that works as a baby room, office, or walk-in closet). One master bedroom with two windows and full bed, and one smaller bedroom with one window and bunk beds.
- single bathroom with shower/bathtub
- central hallway/office space with window
- coat closet, broom closet, two clothes closets and lots of cabinet and shelf space
- fully-furnished, well-equipped kitchen, empty dressers and closets for your things
- dishwasher, TV with Roku, Sonos sound-system and two table-top radios, desktop printer
- free and shared washer/dryer in the basement
- shared back yard with perennial gardens and bbq (access through basement)
- shared rooftop garden/deck
- bike storage space in basement (for up to 2 bikes/stroller)
- quiet street, but one to two blocks from grocery store, pharmacy, banks, post office, restaurants/bars and generally bustling local commercial area
- Ridgewood, Queens, very close to Halsey stop (L) and Forest stop (M)
- Not far from Evergreen Park (playground) and Forest Park (trails! golf course! running!)
- Close to hip Bushwick Brooklyn nightlife scene
- Lovely, quiet, super diverse neighborhood
- We love this place and you will too!
Message me if you want to come check it out!
-Gwen (and Chris, Otto and Solomon)