Join now

Rodan + Fields: Skin Care - Women/Men (New York)

For those of you who have not yet been introduced to the brand, Rodan + Fields is a luxury line of skin care products and regimens, offering solutions for Sun Damage, Acne, Aging and Sensitive skin for both women and men. Created by the dermatologists that brought us Proactiv, these products/regimens are completely customized based on your skin needs, offer clinically-proven results, but are only offered directly through thru their independent consultants, such as myself.

I would encourage you to visit my site and review these regimens and products, as well as complete the Solution Tool. This tool was created based upon some of the same questions Drs. Rodan + Fields actually ask their patients during office visits. It is really quick and easy, and the results are customized based on your skin needs. Once on my site, you can find the physicians' Solution Tool under Our Products>>Get Advice>>What's Right for You?

Protected content

Right now the regimens/products are only offered in the US, but they are expanding globally - the first stop is Canada!

If you are interested having a free, customized skin care solution, as well as learning more about these products, regimens and company, please complete the Solution Tool (be sure to input your email information once the prescribed regimen has been recommended and click submit/send as this recommended routine will be routed to both of us and we can discuss in more detail whenever you are available) and/or email me directly at Protected content

If you have any initial questions, please feel free to email me at Protected content

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,