Join now

Room available April-July in a 2BDR W. Village apt (New York)

My sister is looking for a female to sublet her room from April through July, below is the listing she has posted, if anybody is interested, contact her at the following email: Protected content .

Please reply with a little bit about you and mention my name and InterNations.

------------ Protected content
I have a room available in a great – and fully furnished – 2 bedroom 1 bathroom West Village Apt. The room is available for temporary sublet only from the beginning of April until the end of July (dates can be a little flexible)
Rent is $ Protected content utilities; electricity, wireless internet, cable and DVR).

The apt. is a second floor walk up and faces Christopher st. - so lots of light and fascinating conversations to listen to! The kitchen is a bit small but totally functional and the living room is nice and big. Shared closet in the living room and a good size bathroom (with a tub).
Located on the corner of Christopher and Bleecker, the apt. is a 5 min. walk from the West 4th station A/C/E B/D/V/F and 1 block away from the 1 train. It’s right by the Hudson River Park, lots of great restaurants, bars and stores, supermarkets, gyms etc.

The room for sublet is large with two windows facing Christopher St. and is fully furnished; big closets, a dresser, desk, queen size bed etc.

Me – I’m a 24 year old interior designer (female); I graduated from Parsons School of Design two years ago, and will be away for about 4 months and need to sublet my room. I’m *very* clean, organized, considerate and responsible. I pay all my bills on time and expect the same from you.

You – a female in your mid 20’s or 30’s. Clean, mature and responsible.
Absolutely no smoking, drugs or pets. Don’t bring your party or drama home.
Must be financially responsible and stable – we’ll need to see proof of employment and preferably you have a guarantor. You’ll be sharing the apt. with my awesome roommate (female) who’s 27 and is currently a student.