Join now

Room available Sept 1 UWS (New York)

Great apartment two blocks to the 1, B, and C trains and Central Park, Riverside Park and all area amenities. I am seeking a roommate starting Sept 1.

Apartment: Large apartment in a pre-war building with high ceilings, living room, an eat-in kitchen, shared bathroom (large with tub/shower) and wood floors throughout. The apartment is a 2nd floor, walkup. This residential neighborhood is quiet, full of great restaurants, stores, cafes and parks.

Room: The available room has a full size bed, dresser, and ample closet. A large window gives this room amazing natural light. Bed linens, pillows, duvet and towels can be provided if needed.

About me: I am 37 but younger in spirit. I love to travel and just back from 5 months abroad in South America. I work in marketing (some days from home).

Ideal roommate: A responsible, friendly, relatively quiet at home professional or grad student who does not work from home (I work from home part time so not ideal for two of us). Must be willing to pitch in to maintain a clean apartment (or pay additional for cleaner). Sorry I love them, but no pets.

If interested please send me a direct message or see the posting below and contact me through the site with a bit about you/what you are looking for.

Protected content

New York Forum