Join now

Room for rent: Upper West Side, long term only (New York)

Hi everyone-

My roommate and I are looking for a 3rd to join us in our apartment overlooking central park in the Upper West Side. Some of you have been there already, so feel free to post about how fabulous it is. ;-)

The details:

1 large bedroom and private bathroom in a 3BR/3BA huge apartment overlooking central park. The apartment is on the 4th floor, in a pre-war building, double ceilings, brick walls, hardwood floors, completely renovated with nice kitchen and island. The bedroom is in the back of the house and is quite large, with a private bathroom attached to it. The house is fully furnished and is really quite nice. Huge with lots of sunlight, which is really rare in manhattan. The bedroom has a bed and desk in it, but you are free to bring your own bedroom furniture, of course. The rent is $ Protected content month.

We are early 30's professionals who are clean, friendly, and respectful. We have a quiet environment in the house for the most part but we like to go out and have fun.

We're looking for someone to move in preferably through the end of June with the option of renewing after that. Please contact me directly through internations or via email at Protected content with questions if you are interested.

New York Forum

Our Global Partners