Hi! My name is Thao (female, Protected content recently moved to NYC and am looking for a young professional to share an apartment!
Little bit about myself:
- Been one year in the US, just moved here from San Francisco
- Originally from Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Have sales job at a tech company close to Penn Station
- During week are mainly work, gym and chill out
- Socially active, but don't take the party to the house
- Non-smoker, no pets
In terms of housing I'm looking for the following:
- move in per 1st Sept onwards (flexible)
- 2 bedrooms with (ideally, not a must) 2 bathrooms, budget around $ Protected content person [either to search together or for me to move in]
- Neighborhoods: SoHo, NoHo, West Village, East Village, Chelsea, Upper West Side – as long as it's relatively close to subways (open to other areas too)
- Clean house
- Laundry in building or close to house
- Parking options close by (ideally, will have car)
I'm looking for someone who thinks it's a good idea to combine funds and have more for less. If you can still agree with all of this please contact me.