Sacred Shared Space Available : Queens, NYC (New York)
Sacred Shared Space Available : Queens, NYC
Suitable for students/professionals traveling to see schools, bway shows, shopping, business meetings. (email to inquire & book dates)
Beautiful space for your NYC holiday, business trip, etc. (North Flushing, NY)
If you're coming to NYC and need a comfortable, convenient, clean and cost-effective alternative to the hotel option, this would be ideal!
- Located near Flushing/Bayside. Q28 stops a few minutes away, a short 15 min bus ride to 7 train / Flushing-Main St. tube station to Manhattan Protected content to Grand Central/TImes Square).
- Running distance (5K) to the infamous St. Johns University (Q31 is a Protected content bus ride).
- Overground Private Rail 4 blocks away. Quick 5 minute walk to Long Island Railroad which is 24 minutes to Penn Station/34th Street where you can easily pick up any of the following tube lines all within a 3 minute radius (1,9,N,R,Q,W,B,D,F,4,5,6)
- Great energy and amazing sunlight in a post-war studio, that 40 sq. meters.
- Utilities included : Gas/Electric, Laundry downstairs in building basement
- Quiet, clean apartment building located in a safe, quaint, professional neighborhood.
- Fellow tenants are professionals, retirees in a quiet building, would be perfect someone that wants a relaxing place away from the "hustle and bustle" of the city to settle in for a lovely restful evening.
- Perfect for a foreign student, consultant, conference attendee.
- Non Smokers are preferred as owner is allergic and extremely sensitive to smoke
- Dog lovers welcome!!!
Available dates are between Jan Protected content Protected content
Weekly Protected content Monthly Protected content fees + security deposit
Have a great day!