Join now

searching for an apartment in august (New York)

my name is michele i'm 25 and i am a professional jazz musician. My father marco is 65ears-old psychologist.
we are dynamic and modern persons, we like culture and music.
...i think our house reflect our personality.

i would like to exchange hour flat in the all month of august with a flat in manhattan
or, if i'll don't find anyone interested in an exchange, i'm also looking for something to rent.

our house is a wonderful an bright apartment at the last floor of a building in a central area of Rome. (quarter Flaminio)
with a splendid view on the river Tevere.
2 minutes walk from the Auditorium Parco della musica ( Protected content ) the museo MAXXI ( Protected content ) and the principal green areas of Rome
is the neighborhood of the modern museums and the auditorium. some of the principal cultural activity of the town are here.
at 50 meters the flat there is the bus and tram station that connect all the city.
even if is a very peaceful area (in terms of traffic and noise) in the tow bridges over the river (just in front of the house) at evening, specially in the summer young people meet themselves to have fun and play music.
at 2 tram stops you have "villa borghese" the most beautiful and big green area in rome to do some jogging.

…basically i said in the all month of august, but i can be a little bit flexible with the dates (like from the 20 of july to the 15 o september)
anyway i'd like to stay in NY for a month or more...

if you are interested i can show you some picture.
please contact me also if you ave something for rent.

thanks for your attention

MIchele Bernabei