Join now

Soccer Game Reminder (New York)

Hi Everyone,

The soccer game is on for Saturday! Seems like a lot of people are interested, which is awesome...

The weather forecast, unfortunately, is less than awesome, for both Saturday and Sunday. I will make a final decision on Friday.

If you don't hear from me, than the game is on for Saturday.
I'll send an email out on Friday to all of those who responded if the forecast looks bleak for Saturday and I decide to switch the game to Sunday...

I pasted the original email with details below.

See you then!
Greg

I'm planning an easy game of co-ed, pick-up soccer for SATURDAY, MARCH 15 at 12:00 PM.
(Rain date: Sunday, March 16 at 12:00 PM)

We will be playing in a field in Central Park near Fifth Ave and East Protected content . Here's how you get there:

-Enter Central Park at Fifth Ave and East Protected content .
-Walk straight down the road until it ends.
-We will be playing on the small field to the left.

This email is being sent to several different groups and personal friends. Bring anyone you'd like along. It will be very social, so there's no need to bring any special equipment. Just bring some water, and an appetite, because I'm sure many of us will grab food nearby after the game. And if you happen to be good at soccer, just pretend that you're not...

Please RSVP by Thursday, March 13.
If we need to change the game to Sunday because of the weather forecast, I'll send and email out on Friday to all of those who have responded...

Later,
Greg

New York Forum

Our Global Partners