Join now

SOCCER May 17 / Int'l Food Festival (New York)

Hey everyone,

I've scheduled our next soccer game in Central Park for SATURDAY, MAY 17 at 12:00 PM.

Since we have such awesome interest in playing soccer, let's try to have the games every other weekend from now on...

If you can, please bring one BLUE shirt/jacket and one WHITE shirt/jacket to the game. This worked REALLY well at our last game. If you don't have blue or white, no big deal. Just try to get as close as you can to a darker color and a lighter color...

We will be playing on a field in Central Park near Fifth Ave and East Protected content . Here's how you get there:

-Enter Central Park at Fifth Ave and East Protected content .
-Walk straight down the road until it ends.
-We will be playing on the small field to the left.

This game will be very social, so there's no need to bring any special equipment. Just bring some water, and an appetite, because I'm sure most of us will grab food after the game.

Speaking of food, the 9th Avenue International Food Festival is May 17 and May 18. It runs between 37th and 57th Streets. We can either grab food nearby again, or head down to the festival. It will be a quick subway ride if we walk across the park and take the 8th Avenue line...

If it rains, I will wait until the morning of the game to postpone or cancel the game due to the weather, and post it on the Internations site. The rain date will be the next day, Sunday, May 18 at 12:00 PM...

If you have any questions, just let me know. Feel free to bring along any friends...

Please RSVP as soon as you can.

Hope to see you then!
Greg

New York Forum

Our Global Partners