Join now

Soccer/Picnic June 28 (New York)

Hey everyone,

I've scheduled our next soccer game in Central Park for SATURDAY, JUNE 28 at 12:00 PM.

Some of our players had a great suggestion to bring lunch and eat it right in the park after our game. If you'd rather buy some food, there's a vendor very close by, and we can all eat together. Bring a blanket, if you'd like...

As usual, please bring one BLUE shirt and one WHITE shirt to the game. If you don't have blue or white, no big deal. Just try to get as close as you can to a darker color and a lighter color...

We will be playing on a field in Central Park near Fifth Ave and East Protected content . Here's how you get there:

-Enter Central Park at Fifth Ave and East Protected content .
-Walk straight down the road until it ends.
-We will be playing on the small field to the left.

This game will be very social, so there's no need to bring any special equipment. Just bring some water...

RAIN DATE: If it rains, I will wait until the morning of the game to postpone or cancel the game due to the weather, and post a message on the Internations site. Being that the Euro Cup '08 final game is on Sunday afternoon, the rain date will be MONDAY, JUNE 30 at 6:30. If we play on Monday because of rain on Saturday, I think we'll have to hold the picnic until next game. If you don't see any post from me Saturday morning, the game is ON for Saturday, as scheduled...

If you have any questions, just let me know. Feel free to bring along any friends...

Please RSVP as soon as you can.

Hope to see you then!
Greg

New York Forum

Our Global Partners