Join now

Soccer THIS Sunday, NEW Location (New York)

Hey everyone,

I've scheduled our next soccer game in Central Park for THIS COMING Sunday, JULY 20 at 5:00 PM. (I'm going to try to schedule a game EVERY Sunday at 5:00 PM from now on)

NEW LOCATION!
Since our usual area on the east side of the park was quite crowded on Sunday (and I received several concerns about having to play in the dust bowl), Christian H graciously researched some fields on the west side of the park for us...

Directions:
Enter Central Park at Central Park West and W Protected content . Walk to the right (I believe that path starts with a long set of stairs). Walk down that path to the end. We will be in the grass area directly in front of you, and slightly to the left.

As usual, please bring one BLUE shirt and one WHITE shirt to the game. If you don't have blue or white, no big deal. Just try to get as close as you can to a darker color and a lighter color...

This game will be very social, so there's no need to bring any special equipment. Just bring some water...

If the game needs to be postponed because of rain, I will post a message no later than 3:00 PM here on Internations. The rain date will be Tuesday, July 22 at 6:00 PM (same location as above).

If you have any questions, just let me know. Feel free to bring along any friends...

Please RSVP as soon as you can.

Hope to see you then!
Greg

New York Forum

Our Global Partners