Sunny, fully furnished, 1 bedroom apartment offers everything. Located on a tree lined street in the heart of Manhattan, conveniently near all major transportation - the subway, buses, taxis, and just around the corner from Madison Square Garden (venue for concerts, events, games) and Penn Station, which offers transportation outside of the city like to LI and the Hamptons. Also, just a walk away from the FIT Campus, Empire State Building, Hudson River Park, Chelsea Piers, Rockefeller Center, Hell's Kitchen, Meat Packing, West Village, and more.
The apartment is elegant and cozy allowing you to experience both the excitement of Manhattan and the comforts of home. Featuring a spacious bedroom, bathroom with shower and tub, kitchen - all equipped with kitchenware, stove, microwave, and large fridge; a dining room and living room, large windows shiny hardwood floors,and high ceilings. Also includes air conditioning, laundry downstairs, WIFI (wireless internet), fresh linens.
- Two blocks from all major subway lines
- Supermarket down the block and a few blocks from Whole Foods
- Dry Cleaning, Bodega, restaurants, etc., all around the corner
- Available from December Protected content 1
- $250 night
- Discount Stay Protected content - Rent for 11 days and pay only $220 per night!
Reserved only for those who are seriously interested.
Pictures available upon request.
Please contact Protected content
NO FEE APARTMENT & NO BROKER