Join now

Subletting my room for the summer (New York)

I am looking to sublet my room from June 20 to August 31 to a nice and quite non-smoking female. The room, part of a 3BR apartment, is sunny and fully furnished with a queen bed, a desk and two closets. You will be sharing the apartment with two friendly female professionals and two lovely cats. The apartment is fully furnished with a fully equipped kitchen, and is located at the heart of Williamsburg, a very artistic and very safe neighborhood in Brooklyn. We are minutes walk away from cute little coffee shops, good restaurants and bars.
Transportation wise, we are a few steps away from the Lorimer subway stop (from both the L and the G trains), and 10 minutes train ride away from Union Square, Manhattan. In the apartment we have wireless internet, a land line, and cable TV with HBO, showtime and other channels.
The rent is Protected content for the full period, and it includes all utilities.
Lastly, June 20 is the ideal move in date, but if you would need to move in on June 15 we could work something out.

Please contact Hadas at Protected content

New York Forum