Join now

SummerGathering_2008 NYC (New York)

I invite you to SummerGathering_2008! Since March I have been in the soft green mountains of Vermont writing Get Out of Timaru: a young man’s travel odyssey, an original screenplay. It will be the first film produced by Jack of Hearts Productions in Protected content I’ll be going back to VT so this is an opportunity for me to reconnect with all that is New York, see friends and meet some new people.

Feel free to drop by on your way to NY InterNations Drinks - it is unfortunate that the dates collided as I truly enjoyed the one I went to in March :(

Co-hosting this exciting evening will be Meital Dohan whose new play “Stitching: a twisted love story” opens Wed, June 25th at the Wild Project in the East Village and also Electric Pear Productions.

SummerGathering_2008
Tuesday, June 24th
Mannahatta, Protected content @ East 1st St.
8PM Start…
8-9.30pm – Sponsored* Cocktails and Wine
Clément Sidecar, Clément Mojito, Clément V.S.O.P. on the Rocks
Red & White Wine by the Glass
9. Protected content – cocktail specials courtesy of Mannahatta
* while supplies last

Killer music by DJ B_Analog
See recent photography by Michael D Ellenbogen

RSVP in THREAD. Email Protected content with any questions.

"Anthony Neilson's Stitching is one of the most exciting plays of the year… I left the theatre with my pulse, and my mind racing." - Time Out London … All are eligible to receive the FRIENDS discount to Stitching when purchasing tickets online. Use code EPFRIEND to save $20. The play stars renowned Israeli actress Meital Dohan, recently seen as 'Yael Hoffman,' the sexy rabbinical scholar, in the hit Showtime series, Weeds.

Protected content
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

New York Forum

Our Global Partners