Join now

Temporary Cat (New York)

Dear Exceptional Expats, welcome to NYC!

-Did you have a pet back home that you had to leave behind and miss him/her?
-Are you planning on temporarily being in NYC and would love to have a pet here, but not bother with the trouble of bringing it back?
-Or have you never owned a cat, and would like to test the waters without the long-term commitment?

If you've answered yes to any of these questions, I have the perfect solution! I have a beautiful and very gentle white male Persian cat that I won't be able to take care of for the next 6 months.

Rocky is a very affectionate, easy going, non-destructive 2-year old. Children are fine, but he would be best off in a home without other pets--he is smaller for his age and breed and would be traumatized by the experience...

You don't have to be experienced--he's easy. But you must love animals (or at least cats!).

For photos, videos or more details, (and serious inquires) please text me at Protected content .

Thank you,
Tiffany

PS: There are many varieties of Persians (including white Persians). This site is great for more info and the cat in the photo showen has nearly identical features to mine except Rocky has orange (yellowish) eyes: Protected content

New York Forum

Our Global Partners