Join now

The Best Online Luxury Boutique ! (New York)

Protected content OPPORTUNITY

Human suffering whether in this country or another, has reached epic proportions and we as good citizens of this world must try and make a difference in the lives of others.

I have taken on the charitable endeavor of providing much needed help in the education of young people in Iran. As you are fully aware, "Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach him to fish and he feeds himself for a lifetime". But better yet why not help those that are least able to help themselves secure a better place in this world and grow up to know that every life is precious regardless of indoctrination or religious beliefs.

How am I contributing to this worthy cause? By creating an online shop where you can either donate or purchase items. Protected content % of every penny earned is given to the education of young people. I am passionate about tomorrow's generation and the need for them to become productive citizens.

The online shop is: Protected content . While I have managed to provide a varied selection, you may not see anything you like for yourself, but do not let that stop you from contributing to this worthy cause. Think of gifts to friends and family (birthdays, anniversary, etc.) or just simply make a donation. Everything is appreciated and as we all know a cheerful giver is rewarded many times over.

Again, please consider pledging your support today with a contribution to this worthy cause - a gift of any amount will be most appreciated. Its pays to share. The more you pass on to others, the more you get to have for yourself.

Thank you for your consideration and support.

Stephie Pahlavi Zan