Join now

Tonight: Bid on Fellow in Mebers for Charity (New York)

The countdown is on to a very fun & special event tonight at Skyroom. As many of you know, I always enjoy connecting folks (making the world smaller) & what better way to do this than at a party…. for charity!

for just $6, there'll be drink discounts, *gift bags, great views, and great bidding opportunities at both a silent auction with great items & most importantly, a gentleman auction where you can bid on the services of some Internations members (tennis, tango, dj lessons, etc) see the list of gentlemen & purchase tickets here Protected content

We have several wonderful women attending but I still need your help. I’ve commited myself to this charity by promising to create a special event where my friends help other friends & although things are flowing smoothly in terms of location, etc., I know this just wouldn’t be a great party with out YOU. So please come out, show your support and bring your friends. Click on the ticket link & let’s get this party started!

Guys; see you all at 9

GET YOUR $6 TICKETS at: Protected content

Tickets are only $6 but great views, drink discounts, fun bidding options & *gift bags await you

*** If you’re not able to attend please consider making a donation: my nyc marathon donation page **** Protected content

*first Protected content guests

New York Forum

Our Global Partners