Join now

Versatile Indian guy looking for a job in New York

This is Charles N Aurora (nickname: Sameer Aurora).

SPECIAL SKILLS
Excellent command of verbal and written English, Hindi, Punjabi, beginner in Spanish, Computer Proficient. Customer Service Orientation. Extensive
Call Center Experience. Knack for Problem Solving. Family Business Background. Sales and Marketing Professional.
RECENT WORK
I worked as an Assistant Creative Director with one of India's most renowned film production companies, Sanjay Leela Bhansali Productions. I am currently working with L'infini Performing Arts Academy as an Assistant Creative Director. Most of my work includes enhancing the skill set of the employees and helping the company grow and prosper in a very short time.
A little about me. I look at life through the prism of art and passion defines everything I do. i.e I like to capture the beauty through films and photos, a music lover, a dancer, model/actor, have a keen interest in culture & languages etc
In addition to my work I am an Actor and Model with 3+ years of experience, looking to relocate to New York (USA) . In this context, I'm open to any designation you feel I may be a good fit for. I've had significant exposure to the creative and business side of the industry and would welcome the opportunity to chat further about potential roles that may exist within your organization.

New York Forum