Join now

Y Society partnership (New York)

Hello!

I run a charity called The Y Society, which raises money and awareness for the International YMCA. We focus on building communities locally and globally - and I'm sure my fellow InerNations members would want to get involved! Check us out at Protected content .

We have a great event coming up Next Wed, May 18th called Spring Fever at Bloomingdale's!

The event is primarily targeted toward NYC women who want fashion and dating advice - and cocktails! Protected content % of the funds raised go direclty to the International YMCA.

Event details:
Get the hottest fashion looks from Bloomingdale's Fashion Director Brooke Jaffe.
Get sultry makeovers by the Trish McEvoy team.
Get dating tips from relationship expert Janis Spindel and learn how to be the Best Date in the Big City!
Enjoy wine and hors d'oeuvres.

Wednesday, May 18th, Protected content
Bloomingdale's - Protected content Avenue
4th Floor - Women's Designer
6:00pm - 8:00pm
After Party to follow (details coming soon!)

Each guest will receive a Vera Bradley gift bag with other exclusive items inside, valued at over $100.

100% of the proceeds from ticket sales go directly to the International YMCA. Bloomingdale's will donate 15% of the sales from Ready to Wear that evening.

**This event is limited to 50 guests - get your ticket today!**

Tickets are $65 each. Donate directly to the YMCA and your name will be added to the guestlist. Tickets required in advance.

BUY YOUR TICKET HERE!
Protected content

We look forward to seeing you on May 18th!

About The Y Society

§The Y Society is a group of committed and active young professionals whose focus is to raise awareness about the International YMCA's mission, and to directly support it through fundraising programs.

§The Y Society champions kids who will serve as caring, responsible, and committed global citizens by providing them with the opportunity for positive cultural exchanges and learning experiences.

New York Forum

Our Global Partners