European Language Careers - Language Open Day
Tuesday, 9th June 14: Protected content
Language Graduates — Attend our Recruitment Open Day in Newcastle and Discover How You Could Be Earning up to £100,000 with a career in Recruitment
Have You Ever Thought of Applying Your Language Skills to a Career in Recruitment?
We are holding a Recruitment Open Day for Language Speakers looking for a rewarding career in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
German | Swiss German | Dutch | Flemish | French
Swedish | Norwegian | Danish | Finnish
Tuesday 9th June 14.00 until 19.00
Visit us in our Head Office at:
Metropolitan House, Protected content St, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 1JE and learn how to use your language skills in a recruitment career.
What You’ll Learn at the Open Day:
• How to use your language skills in a recruitment career
• Details on what a Recruitment Consultant’s job entails
• How to earn £100, Protected content year
• How we became the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment in just 7 years
• First hand advice from our recent graduates on how they became successful
• An insight into our world class training program
• Incentives such as all-expenses paid visits to Michelin-starred restaurants and international weekends away (Miami, Marrakech, Ibiza), uncapped commissions and global office transfers (Melbourne, New York, Singapore, San Francisco)
• How to become a future business leader
• How to secure a place on one of our Recruitment Trainee Programs starting in Summer Protected content
This event is open to German, French, Dutch, and Nordic language speakers who are seeking a challenging new opportunity to launch their career in sales and recruitment.
To find out more about the event and to secure your place on our Recruitment Open Day, get in touch with the Internal Recruitment Team on Protected content e-mail Protected content