Join now

It's here...Nigeria just opened its doors to SOZO. (Niamey)

Nigeria just joined our global expansion with SOZO Global based in the US and Canada. Its a positive groundfloor and unique opportunity to anyone wanting more in life.

SOZO has very unique products that are based in the Health and Wellness market. SOZO also has taken a huge step and purchased the worldwide exclusive to the highest antioxidant berry on planet earth (Coffeeberry) and that means no competition ever in the direct selling industry. SOZO's products contain the Coffeeberry with has unmatched antioxidant power in any fruit or vegetable in the world.

SOZO also offers a global pool added to your pay check each week where the company splits 50% of the company profits from all around the world with us. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested.

Here is a 10 minute video to watch
Protected content
You might need to copy and paste the link in your browser. You can also visit my website at Protected content and click on Videos to learn more. Its a great opportunity for anyone but if you live in Nigeria...this is your chance to have a huge downline because you will be on the groundfloor in Nigeria.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I'm excited about this opportunity.

Niamey Forum