Join now

Hawaiian Beach Party to celebrate the opening of my favourite beach restaurant (Nice)

Join us at the first beach party of a series this Summer to be held at the fantastic hippy Moorea Plage in Juan les Pins.

WHEN: April 25th (Saturday)

RSVP's are now being accepted!
TICKETS ON SALE DIRECTLY WITH HELEN call Protected content

HOW TO PAY: Via arrangement to meet face to face in Valbonne.
OR email me: Protected content for link and payment arrangements.

COST: €40 per person.

The Louou Feast: Traditionally cooked fresh fish, or chicken, with salads and your choice of drinks.

THE FULL DAY COSTS: 40 Euros per person

This includes:
One welcome drink
Lunch consisting of either:
BORA BORA CHICKEN
OR
FRESH LOCAL FISH COOKED HAWAIIAN STYLE
with SALADS.
Glass of wine or beer with lunch.
Dessert:
Fresh fruit salad made beautifully by one of the Coast's finest Chefs! Being brought in specifically for us to eat!!

See with this lovely food on offer - we need to know if are coming so there will be enough!!!
PLEASE RSVP & PAY UP FRONT SO WE KNOW YOU WILL BE THERE!!

Get yourselves down here for the first of a fabulous series of beach parties at Juan les Pins - Moorea Plage -the Hippy plage which I LOVE!!!

THEME: Hawaiian Beach Party -
to celebrate the Beach Restaurant owners love of Hawaii and the opening of one of the best Beach Restaurants on the Cote d'Azur!!

Take advantage of having the beach to ourselves and become Hawaiian for the day at Moorea Plage!!

OPEN: to children & adults

COSTUME: Will involve coconut oil, women in bikini's & sarongs, men in sarongs, leis made of hibiscus flowers or frangipani's, and then just add your warm smiles.
Add to that the recent surf culture clothing and I am sure you can dress in theme!

Entertainment may involve : lei making, ukuleles, drumming, Hawaiian dance by party guests and lots of dancing to hypnotic beats!

Kahuna Massage will be on offer by Adrian Shaw professional masseuse to the glitterati of the Cote d'Azur. He is training up in Kahuna massage specifically for our party!
For those ready to truly relax Hawaiian style.
Massage costs: €30 for half an hour. €15 for 15
mins. If you'd like to book a half hour slot in advance simply email me your name.

Please buy all other drinks & snacks throughout the day for yourself from the lovely waiters - all friendly and good looking!

Nice Forum

Our Global Partners