Join now

In search of Operations job (Nice)

Hi there!

Six years ago, I started on an adventure, at the the biggest international venue in Cape Town SA, for trade shows, conferences and events. "You'll have to work in the Technical Service Department, but you'll be in Africa", they told me. That was a choice easy made! A half year of hard work, fun, lessons learned and more hard work followed. I will never forget. I was really dedicated to this company.

When I got back home in the Netherlands, I knew that there was only one company where I wanted to work. In Amsterdam stands a leading venue in Europe for Exhibitions, Trade Fairs and Events, hosting international titles such as IBC, ESC and ISE and at that time, important stakeholder from the company I worked with in Cape Town. Although at that time, there was no appropriate position for me there. I kept sending letters for some time, and finally I got a job interview. I couldn't believe that this dream of working at this company, had finally come true.

Now, another 3 years later, I have moved to Nice, since my girlfriend got herself a nice job here. At the moment I am looking for a job in operations. I hope you can help me out, connecting me towards people you know, or pinpointing me into a direction. My job search consists generally in Operations Management / Customer Relationship / Event functions, but I am open to suggestions. All is helpful!

I am a practical and creative service manager who strongly believes in Operational Excellence through entrepreneurship and creative solutions. I speak fluently dutch, english and french.

Thank you for your time and / or effort

regards,
Jan-Willem

@ : Protected content

Nice Forum