Job offer: independent sale agents in real estate (Nice)
Sextant France is currently on the lookout for independent estate agents all over France. If any of you have some experience in this field, the following job offer might be of interest to you.
Estate agent – Agent commercial immobilier
The Sextant Properties Group was created in London back in Protected content 2 French individuals with a very clear goal in mind: to offer a selection of the best character properties for sale in France to clients from all over the world. Working today in partnership with over Protected content agents all over France and offering more than 10,000 properties for sale, the company has developed and grown to become one of the most recognized brands on that market.
Launched in Protected content part of Sextant Properties Group, Sextant France is a licensed French estate agency and a member of SNPI, an Association of French Estate Agents and is fully insured and registered.
As part of our development on French soil through Sextant France, we are looking for independent agents all over France to strengthen the existing network. Our ideal candidate would have the following qualities:
• Successful 1st experience in real estate (in France or overseas)
• Good level and confident in English and French spoken and written.
• Passion for French property & great people skills
• Professional, motivated, ambitious and self-disciplined
• Happy to work independently and as part of a team
• IT literate
The role of an independent sales agent is to create and maintain a high quality and relevant property portfolio and to help Sextant France clients find a property which meets their buying criteria and guide them through the sale process.
The role offers:
• Potential to earn a good salary (very competitive commission rates)
• Call center based in London providing regular leads from international buyers
• Advertising on major French property website to reach French clients
• A supportive and dynamic team associated to a flexible working environment
• Opportunities to network and integrate with the local community
If this appeals to you or to someone you know, please apply via the link below.