Join now

Long-term rental 2-bedroom apartment:centre Nice

Hi and Happy New Year to all. I have a two-bedroom appartment in Nice - very central (5 minutes walk to the old town - around the corner from the Acropolis on a very quiet street in bas Cimiez). Close to all amenities and tram stop and buses. I used to live there myself. The previous renters moved out before Christmas so it is available immediately. I have an agency taking care of it so it would require paying a finder fee to them. But the apartment is a real gem in the heart of a lovely part of Nice and for a spacious 65m² it is only Protected content per month ( Protected content ). Electricity and water are separate bills to be paid by the renter. Separate living room and separate kitchen. Bear in mind it is on the 3rd floor of a lovely bourgeois building but no elevator. You can contact the agency on Protected content check their website for photos and more information. Protected content
The sofa seen on the website has been changed for a lovely chocolate brown leather sofa. If you do not speak French I could help. I am looking for a long-term renter. No enqueries please for anything less than a year. Thanks.