Join now

New Year, new opportunities with @BlueSquareNice

Views

Happy New Year and my best wishes to you professionally and personally. I am looking to add to our numbers - from Nice to Menton with Blue Square Real estate ( Protected content )

"If someone offers you an amazing opportunity and you're not sure you can do it, say yes - then learn how to do it later." Richard Branson

We are an Anglo / French Real Estate company with offices in Antibe, Juan les Pins, Valbonne, Cannes, Mougin, Biot, Sophia Antipolis and now Nice/Villefranche sur Mer. We are active with hundreds of properties listed from St. Tropez to Menton on the French Riviera. We are currently seeking Independent Property Negotiators to work on our Nice/Villefranche-sur-Mer team.

We are looking for energetic people that want to work within a dynamic Real Estate team. The role involves creating and maintaining a quality property portfolio and touring qualified international clients. You need to have excellent people skills, be hard working, preferably have sales experience and speak a good level of French (Arabic, Italian, Russian and Scandanavian speakers as welll). You must be able to work under your own initiative and be motivated by commissions.

We provide you with a full training package, the support of our back office and most important - qualified leads. We understand what it takes to be successful and will share that knowledge with you in order that you can develop within our company.

This self employed position provides excellent remuneration for the right candidate and allows you to work in a flexible work environment for high rewards. If this sounds like you, please forward your CV in English and full contact details to Protected content or ring me on Protected content

Nice Forum

Our Global Partners