Position: International Media Sales Consultant
Company: Media Plus Consulting - With offices in Belgium and Dubai, Media Plus recruits and trains people to work for international press and advertising agencies specialized in the production of promotional economic country reports directed at the world's business community. These reports aim to inform readers of economic conditions, investment climates and business opportunities worldwide. Such information is gathered through personal meetings with government ministers and managing directors or presidents of the nation's "top Protected content . The content of the country report covers both editorial and commercial (advertising) perspectives.
We are currently seeking highly motivated and results-orientated professionals to play a pivotal role in the compilation of economic reports worldwide. These reports are featured in leading American and European newspapers and magazines and on influential business television networks. Our sales offices are in Belgium, England, Cyprus and Dubai.
Working as a consultant for the specific media outlet, you should be an entrepreneur with the desire to travel year-round on projects. Projects are region or country specific. You will stay in the country or the region for the entire duration of the project, which can be 3 to 5 months or longer. You travel from project to project. Successful candidates are commercial, independent, strong, energetic, professional, and driven.
• A Bachelors Degree in International Business preferred
• At least one year of sales experience working with measurable targets
• Fluency in English (more languages a plus).
• Experience living, studying or extensive traveling in foreign countries.
• Holding a US, Canadian or EU passport.
• You are knowledgeable about national and international current events.
• You are a highly effective communicator who can easily adapt to any environment
• You are energetic, entrepreneurial, hard working and persistent
• You are a creative and strategic thinker who thrives for continuous challenges and personal growth
• Base salary plus commission
• Work related lodging and transportation paid
• Extensive sales trainings (in-house and on-the-job)
• Work in an international executive environment
• Personal and professional growth (rapid promotion opportunities)
Contact: Please submit your CV with cover letter to Protected content