Join now

1 Bedroom available in a fully furnished apartment (Nicosia)

Monthly Rent: Protected content - Bills included.

Photos: Protected content

1 Bedroom available for rent in a 2 bedrooms fully furnished apartment. The room has a double bed and a big closet along with 1 AC unit (Cooling/Heating) also a window to sunny view.

The apartment is in a new residential building next to one of the most active roads in Nicosia where there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, super markets and bus stops. Very close to Acropolis Park.

The bathroom includes a bathtub with hot water and a washing machine.

The apartment has also a storage room, a spacious living room and a big veranda. Kitchen has all appliances: Water filter, Microwave, Stove, Oven, and Fridge.

Internet, electricity, water and communal expenses are included.

I'm a 27 years old cosmopolitan expat working in a telecom company, been in Cyprus for more than a year and a half.

Below you can see the photos of the apartment and especially the advertised room.

Preferred foreigners (Expats/Students) under 30.

For enquiries please send me a msg or call after 6:00 PM

1 Bedroom available for rent in a 2 bedrooms fully furnished apartment. The room has a double bed and a big closet along with 1 AC unit (Cooling/Heating) also a window to sunny view.

The apartment is in a new residential building next to one of the most active roads in Nicosia where there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, super markets and bus stops. Very close to Acropolis Park.

The bathroom includes a bathtub with hot water and a washing machine.

The apartment has also a storage room, a spacious living room and a big veranda. Kitchen has all appliances: Water filter, Microwave, Stove, Oven, and Fridge.

Internet, electricity, water and communal expenses are included.

I'm a 27 years old cosmopolitan expat working in a telecom company, been in Cyprus for more than a year and a half.

Preferred foreigners (Expats/Students) under 30.

For inquiries please send me a msg or call after 6:00 PM

Mob: Protected content

Nicosia Forum