Join now

Orthopedic Surgeons from Israel now in Cyprus (Nicosia)

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to inform you of the company I have set up with a business partner. It is in the area of Medical Tourism and our main objective is to bring people from abroad to Cyprus to be operated. We bring two orthopedic surgeons from Israel and one Sports Surgeon from Thessaoloniki.

The doctors come on a rotation basis, once a month for consultations and if surgery is required they can operate in Cyprus. So of course local people in Cyprus can also go for consultations to these doctors and this is where we are trying to get exposure. We put announcements in VESTNIK Russian Newspaper and Cyprus Sunday Mail this weekend.

For more information concerning my company EMOU and our two Israeli doctors please look at our website: Protected content

We are looking for contacts in the Middle East and within Europe that may be able to help promote EMOU. We would actually like to work with local representatives (either medical agents, private clinics etc). We are also interested in getting into contact with various national sports teams in those countries.

If anyone either has contacts that they can refer me to or would like to hear more about this please feel free to contact me and we could arrange to meet up.

And if any of you are aware of friends, family suffering from hip,knee,foot,ankle, shoulder or sports surgery they can also contact me for more information.

My email is Protected content

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL OF YOU WHO CELEBRATE!

Thank-you,
Ero

Nicosia Forum

Our Global Partners