Join now

Job Opportunity - Fluent French/Spanish Speaker (Nottingham)

I work for Games Workshop and I am the recruiter for the European Trade department in Nottingham.

Our Trade Sales Teams are responsible for growing sales of our product by building and maintaining relationships with independent retailers.

We are currently looking for somebody who is fluent in French and Spanish to join our team as an Account Manager.

Account Manager Role:
The position is a telephone based account management role where you will look after Protected content (These outlets are usually independent toy stores, hobby stores, music stores). You would contact each account weekly. You will be required to perform stock checks, take orders and advise current clients of our new product ranges. The role is focused on building a relationship with your clients and maintaining their orders/business.

Salary - Between £ Protected content

Hours - Our core hours are 08:00am Protected content . Full-time would be a contract of 37.5 hours per week so we are flexible with the start and finish time between these hours.

Company Benefits Include:
* Protected content holiday per year(+8 UK bank holidays OR Overtime/equivalent time off in Lieu)
* Group Personal Pension Plan
* Share Save Scheme
* Up to 50% discount on products
* Sports and social club
* On site subsidised staff restaurant
* On site Gym
* On site Bar
* Free car parking

If you are interested or you require any further information then please do not hesitate to contact me directly. I would be more than happy to discuss this further - laura. Protected content or Protected content .

Kind regards