Join now

Ladies interested in Networking & personal growth (Nottingham)

Hi, thank you for your interest in Networking opportunity.
I am the Regional Director of Global Woman Club Nottingham, I am originally from Russia, but have been leaving in the UK for over 20 years.
I have joined the Club in Protected content hearing Mirela Sula, the founder of Global Woman Club, speak at one of the London events. Mirela’s vision, mission and desire to empower millions of women around the world has totally resonated with me. I love everything to do with personal growth, mind, body & spirit.

Is this event for you?
If you are a business owner, author, coach, mentor, consultant, trainer, practitioner, accountant, retails shop owner, or simply have an idea to start your business venture, or perhaps you want to take your knowledge and share it with the world - then this networking event is for you.

If you are a woman working for a corporate but feel you need some inspiration and explore more personal development surrounding with successful conscious international women who genuinely support each other, then feel free to join us and experience a day full of joy and hope.

This is the culture that we have create at our Global Woman Club – Empowering women Locally and Connecting them Globally.

Places are limited and advance booking is essential.
With a speaker ticket, you can speak to the online global audience for two minutes, at one meeting. (Global Woman Club premium members can speak at any meeting, as often as they choose. spaces permitting). You can share your personal story, your mission and/or vision, and talk about your business.

Would love to welcome you to our Club.

Protected content

For any enquiries please email: Protected content

Nottingham Forum

Our Global Partners