Join now

"Aztec seminar" in Nuremberg

Hi guys,

if you want to practice your German and learn something interesting about the Aztecs in the process, I'm cordially inviting you to take part in my seminar on Pre-Columbian Cultures.

I hold a PhD in Pre-Columbian anthropology and my field of expertise is the Aztec culture. In the fall semester I will talk about the cultures of the Central and Western Mexico: the Chichimec people, the Toltecs, the Tarascans and (of course) the Aztecs. During the seminar you will have the chance to learn something about the culture and the history of these groups. Yes, we will talk about human sacrifice, among other things ;-)

If you worry that your German isn't good enough, trust me - it is :-)

The seminar starts in October in Bildungszentrum Nürnberg (that's the big building next to the Cinecitta Cinema. No, not the library. The other one). It is a follow-up to my other course but you don't have to have any previous knowledge of the subject. Besides, I will prepare a short summary of the previous seminar for those of the participants, who are new to my class.

I would love to see new faces in my classroom! If you want to come over, please register on the following website:

Protected content

5 meetings cost only 37 euro - it is an absolute bargain :-)

See you there!
Izabela

Nuremberg Forum

Our Global Partners