Join now

Hangout sometime. (Nuremberg)

Hey there .. My name is Tasos and im from Greece.Im 22 years old 8.7.94, and ive been living in Nurnberg the last one and a half year .. I actually came here with my ex girlfriend which i have met in Greece when she came for summer 3 years ago... Oh well we fell in love and blablabla she bring me here after 2 years of relationship... We was 3 years together living together in Greece and here in Nurnberg... It came a point where we decided its better for both to take our own roads..Anyway ive been 2 months now free and im working and living alone here... I just decided to stay since the things in Greece have gone mad.. Yeah well i made this thread in case there is any humans out there that would like to hang out with me or chill or whatever .. Im kind of a cool guy and funny (at least they have told so :p), and i would really like to meet new people.. Especially english speaking ones... Its not that im dead lonely and stuff , i just decided to throw it a try .. Who knows maybe my other half best friend is somewhrere out there :D
About me .. Mmm nothing special .. Working on a spielothek , i got my car from greece here, im renting alone an apartment... My hobbies mmm i usually chill home smoking a joint with friend and watching movies and so .. I aint much of the club banger and all that nasty new generation stuff... I would rather smoke my joint,write a song,or as i said watch a movie or go for a walk or or or .. I could get suggestions from my buddy for what can we do .. If we both are down we make it :)
Oh well .. Enough said.. Words wont describe a person i believe .. If anyone is interested for a meeting or a chat or whatever whatever, hit me up here

Protected content
My phone number is Protected content

See ya people , peace !